|Like their numerous practical applications.|
|Disgusting. It's like a walking biohazard.|
- Armadillos have proportionally large eyes, but terrible vision.
- The Pink Fairy Armadillo can bury itself in seconds if threatened.
- Nine-banded Armadillos have the unfortunate habit of leaping when startled: they tend to jump about fender-height when spooked by an oncoming car.
- An animal called the Screaming Hairy Armadillo exists. It's covered with bristly hair and screams horribly if frightened.
- Armadillos cannot swim normally; their armor is too heavy. To cross a body of water the armadillo must first swallow a sizable volume of air, to inflate its digestive tract like a balloon and make itself light enough to float.
|Clint Eastwood approved!|